TVAC Cycling (TVAC#2 Chamber)
We offer thermal vacuum cycling to ESA ECSS-Q-70-04A in both our TVAC#1 and TVAC#2 thermal vacuum test chambers. We also have an in-house FTIR facility for processing molecular contamination witness plates in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-05C.
The TVAC#2 chamber features:
- PID controlled thermal plate with resistive heating and liquid channels for cooling either by chiller circulator or LN2
- Removable IR baffle for top-down irradiation of sample on thermal plate if required
- Cold trap with removable fascia for lab analysis if required (our in house FTIR facility has an ATR module for qualitative analysis)
- QCM for offgassing monitoring
- Residual Gas Analyser (Hiden Analytical)
- Standard 16 T-type thermocouple channels (more channels, or different TC types can be added with notice)
- Temperature, pressure, QCM and RGA all logged digitally
- Door seal and chamber wall fluid cooling lines for high temperature tests (>300°C)
- Scroll pump and magnetically levitated turbo molecular pump meaning a completely oil-free pumping system
Maximum/minimum temperatures and pressures are dependent on the mass and materials of the sample as well as quality of conduction paths.