The first steps
- Signup and fill in the fields using this link.
- Confirm your email address by clicking the link in the confirmation email the platform has send you automatically after signing up.
- Fill in your profile. This is very important to hold the quality high on the platform. Even if you just want to contact the service provider and ask some questions, fill in your profile first. This increases trust between you and the provider, and helps them to take your request seriously.
The transaction process flow
- A customer browses through the platform and had a look to your listing, and is now clicking on the button to contact you as a provider.
- The customer will fill in his service details and will send you a message.
- The platform is automatically sending you a message with the details.
- You as a provider login, and can read the message.
- The next steps are up to you: You can keep using the internal messaging system, or you exchange your contact details and then go offline the platform and handle the rest of the details via phone, meetings or direct emails.
- TriasRnD will not stay in between you and the customer. Any technical, management and financial details can be discussed outside the platform. TriasRnD is developed to provide the first quality contact and to improve the customer - provider matchmaking.
List your own service on the platformMost important to us: You as a service provider will always stay in charge over your content. You can create, edit, close and re-open your listings at any time. It is simple. It will not take you more than 5 minutes of your time per listing.
- After you have created your account, you get in contact with us and give us a short notice that you are interested in listing your service. You can use our contact form, here.
- Then we will verify your account manually. This is part of our quality assurance. Not everybody is allowed to create listings.
- If the verification process is successful we will enable your account and you can immediately start list your services.
- In case you miss a special filter criteria or even would like to have you own category, please let us know.
About your listings
- Every time you get a request from a customer for your service, a notification from the platform will be send to your email address linked to your account.
- If you like to add multiple email addresses to one account, you can add them in your account settings. In that case it is possible that several people get a notification.
- If you create a listing for one of your services you can:
- at any time change the content
- close the listing (so it will not be visible any more)
- re-open a listing, if you might decide to set it back online
- You can also prepare a listing, even it is not fully complete. In that way you can fill in step-by-step your content whenever you have time for it. In order to do that:
- Create a listing and close it
- You can edit and save the changes even in a close listing
- You can maintain the status of all your listings in your listings section in your account
Editing your listing
- For the image resolution we recommend:
- 900x600px or better, but
- at least 660x440px
- If you like to add a video in your listing, just add a YouTube-link of your video at the end of your description field. By doing that, the video will be automatically inserted in the listing.
- You can add a headline in your listing using a hashtag before your title, e.g. "# Example".
- If you need an additional empty line, you can just add a html space with " ".
- You can also add a list point by using an asterix before your content, e.g. "* Listing".
We are happy to support you. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.