Beyond Gravity has a long history of management and performance of mechanical and structural testing. The extensive experience and expertise gained during many years of testing our in-house projects, combined with specialised test facilities developed in this time, ensure a reliable partner is available for all test services.
Beyond Gravity is equipped with different test rigs in different sizes. In the large one is it able to perform static load tests with structures which are up to a altitude of 13 meters. It can be tested with axial and lateral loads of 2200 kN and bending moments of 6600 kNm.
All of the test rigs are modular in their assembly and can thus be adapted to the structure being tested. With hydraulic control systems it is possible to apply axial and lateral loads as well as bending moments while the data is collected with up to 1085 channels.
Specifications of test equipment:
- Load cells to monitor and control the load application
- Hydraulic actuators up to 500 kN
- Independent reference frame on which displacement transducers can be mounted
- Computer controlled hydraulic benches
- The test item can be equipped to monitor its behaviour in real time during the test with
- Heater blankets
- Load cells
- Strain gauges
- Displacement transducers
- Pressure transducers
- Angular inclination sensors