Thermal tests at ambient pressure (N2 or air) aim at reproducing environmental conditions during the launch, service or evaluation.
Facilities allow to perform a wide range of tests:
- High temperature storage
- Low temperature storage
- Thermal cycling,
- Thermal shock air to air / liquid to liquid.
Facilities at Alter Technology:
- Temperature range: -183ºC to +400ºC
- Temperature change rates:
- up to 48ºC/min in thermal cycling test
- few seconds for thermal shock conditions
- Electrical, thermal, RF and optical feed troughs
- Internal volume: > 1000 l.
- >20 chambers, with different internal dimensions and
Higher temperature [K]: 673.15
Lower temperature [K]: 90.15
Temperature change rate [±K/min]: 48.0
Keywords: Thermal Cycling, Thermal Shock, Temperature storage, Alter Technology