REMRED Vibration Test Facility is suited for execute and evaluate vibration tests according to the applicable ECSS standards. The vibration test System is an IMV i250/SA5M 40 kN shaker. The system is equipped with 2 pieces of 3-axis and 4 pieces of 1-axis accelerometers.
- Possible test cases are: resonance search, sine vibration, ASD or PSD random vibration, classic shock and SRS shock tests.
- The following test systems are available: IMV i250/SA5M 40kN vibration test system, LIMESS StrobeCAM v4 vibration testing and analysis system
- StrobeCAM contactless vibration testing and analysis including Vibration testing and analysis without accelerometers, Visualisation, recording and documentation of object motion, Measurement of resonance curve (frequency response), Measurement of displacement, velocity and acceleration, Contactless component testing.
- Configurable test systems according to the user’s need: Controlled via graphical user interface, Programmed test operation and remote access, Data collection and analysis via dedicated software (K2 Software, LimTrack).
- High level of safety assurance: The Facility is located at a closed, guarded site with limited number of access, Every area is video controlled, Any access to the Facility area is logged,
- Facility environmental parameters are logged (temperature, humidity)
- ECSS-conform space testing engineering support is available upon request
- Mechanical workshop is available upon request
- Test equipment and instrumentation as well as test items are inspected for visible cleanliness, where "Visible clean" defined as per ECSS-Q-70-01.