The REMRED T-VAC Chamber is designed for space environment thermal-vacuum test activities following the applicable ECSS standards.
Key features as follows:
- Thermal-Vacuum ECSS-conform tests including: Thermal-Vacuum tests, Thermal Ambient test in vacuum conditions, Corona and Arc Discharge test, Multipaction test, Space equipment vacuum bakeout, Contamination monitoring and analysis.
- Contamination control and spectroscopy: TQCM contamination monitoring and control system, Mass spectrometry up to 200amu,
- Deep space vacuum test system: Deep vacuum conditions down to 10-5Pa in the temperature range of [-65; +95]°C, Depressurisation with air or purified N2.
- Configurable test systems according to the user’s need: Controlled via graphical user interface, Fully autonomous test operation and remote access, Data collection via dedicated software (SpaceSim).
- High level of safety assurance: The Facility is located at a guarded site with limited number of access, Every area is video controlled, Any access to the Facility area is logged, ESD-safe working environment with ESD-tester stations.
- Facility environmental parameters are logged (temperature, humidity).
- ECSS-conform space testing engineering support is available upon request
- Test equipment and instrumentation as well as test items are inspected for visible cleanliness, where "Visible clean" defined as per ECSS-Q-70-01.
Specimen length [mm]: 510.0
Specimen width/dia [mm]: 490.0
Specimen height/thk [mm]: 490.0
Higher temperature [K]: 373.0
Lower temperature [K]: 203.0
Temperature change rate [±K/min]: 1.0
Feedthroughs: See datasheet
Data acquisition: 1Hz
Vacuum limit [hPa] [mbar]: <1·10^-5
Project heritage: ESA projects, Russian projects
Cleanroom classes (ISO 14644-1):
ISO Class ≤5
ISO Class 6
ISO Class 7
ISO Class 8
ISO Class 9
Keywords: T-VAC cycling tests, TQCM, Mass spectrometry