REMRED Climate Chamber is a Climats' Excal 1421-HE type chamber to simulate the extreme thermal environment between -70°C and +180°C with humidity control in the range of 10-98%rH.
Key features as follows:
- Easy to use system: The system is handled with a 15 inch diagonal adjustable multi-touch screen, 2 USB ports and a network (Ethernet) access.
- Thermal & Humidity ECSS-conform tests including Thermal Cycling tests in non-vacuum conditions, Thermal Ambient tests in non-vacuum conditions, Humidity tests
- The environmental parameters in the Climate Chamber's facility are monitored and logged (temperature, humidity)
- The laboratory is an ESD-safe working environment with video surveillance.
- Test equipment and instrumentation as well as test items are inspected for visible cleanliness, where "Visible clean" defined as per ECSS-Q-70-01.
Specimen length [mm]: 500.0
Specimen width/dia [mm]: 550.0
Specimen height/thk [mm]: 500.0
Higher temperature [K]: 453.0
Lower temperature [K]: 203.0
Highest rH [%]: 98.0
Lowest rH [%]: 10.0
Temperature change rate [±K/min]: 5.0
Feedthroughs: See datasheet
Data acquisition: 1Hz
Project heritage: ESA projects, Russian projects
Cleanroom classes (ISO 14644-1):
ISO Class ≤5
ISO Class 6
ISO Class 7
ISO Class 8
ISO Class 9
Keywords: Thermal tests, humidity tests, climate chamber