EMC tests aim at proving that our hardware is neither affected by the electromagnetic emissions of surrounding equipment and that it does not affect other equipment.
ALTER TECHNOLOGY has a long experience in EMC testing of Space equipment and is Notified Body and Accredited body for these tests.
EMC facilities at Alter Technology:
- 3 semianechoic chambers with clean ISO 7 conditions
- 11m x 8.5m x 6m hybrid absorber
- 7.5 m x 4.5m x 4m
- GTEM chamber
1.Conducted Emissions: Power Leads, Common Mode, Power & Signal lines.
2. Conducted Emissions, Turn-on Transients, Antenna terminal.
3. Conducted Susceptibility, Power Leads
4. Conducted Susceptibility, Antenna Port, Rejection of Undesired Signals, Intermodulation
5. Conducted Susceptibility, Transients, Power Leads
6. Conducted Susceptibility, Bulk Cable Injection, 10 kHz to 200 MHz, Impulse Excitation
7. Radiated Emissions, Magnetic Field & Electric Field
8. Radiated Susceptibility, Magnetic Field & Electric Field