Magson manufactures high-performance magnetic field measurement instruments for terrestrial and space applications in Berlin-Adlershof. The core product of the company is the digital fluxgate magnetometer which is used in several space missions, as well as for geomagnetic surveys by various institutions, and in magnetic measurement facilities.
Magson also offers a set of Electromagnetic Compatibility Tests compliant to ECSS-E-ST-20-07C:
- Conducted emission on power leads, differential mode, 30 Hz to 100 MHz
- Conducted emission on power and signal leads, 100 kHz to 100 MHz
- Conducted emission on power leads, in-rush currents
- DC magnetic field emission, magnetic moment
- Perm and deperm
- Radiated emission, low-frequency magnetic fields to 30 MHz