Vibration Testing is performed to validate the reliability, performance and structural integrity of a device , system or equipment during its transportation and useful life, avoiding failure in final application. Vibration Testing mimics the conditions such as the one during a rocket launch,..., etc.
- Design and analysis of the necessary tools for the fixation of components to the shaker platform to ensure that the tool does not introduce disturbances to the test due to its resonance frequencies.
- Analysis and testing of different types of vibration tests: sine, random and shock (with SRS table and shaker).
- Additional capabilities include monitoring electrically of the device to complete the functionality during the test.
• Accelerated mechanical life test.
• Prototype evaluation .
• Simulation tools.
• Mechanical interfaces design and FEM analysis.
• Fixing tools manufacturing and validation for test
• Sine vibration.
• Random Vibration.
• Sine on random vibration.
• Random on random vibration.
• Electrical monitoring during mechanical test.
• Classic & SRS mechanical shock.