- Structural “bird strike” test for impact resistance using flying object (bird) 0,5 kg – 4 kg of weight with range of velocity 100 – 999 kph, tests are conducted in accordance to international standards FAA, EASA, ASTM, UIC 654, STANAG etc. or according to customer request.
- HVI (High Velocity Impact) tests on various types of projectiles (metal, stone, concrete, hail, ice, gravel, rubber and construction fragments, gelatine, ...).
- Max. projectile velocity approx. 300 ms.
- Impact scanning by high speed camera .
- Experimental research and analysis of various types of impact damage to composite materials (simulation of manufacturing and operational damage).
- Experimental crash analysis of aircraft structures.
- Pneumatic air gun (4 lb), barrel diameter 125 mm, composed by segments up to 25 m of total length.
- Accuracy of velocity measurement ± 25 kph. Wires measurement system of nozzle velocity with accuracy ± 2%.
- High speed camera.
- Test frames with impacted force measurement for mounting different test specimens used for testing of metal and composite materials for different types of impact damage.
- SUPR drop test machine.
- Manual spring impactor.
Available standards (e.g. ASTM, MIL): FAA, EASA, ASTM, UIC 654, STANAG
Keywords: bird strike, structural resistance, FAA, EASA, ASTM, UIC 654, STANAG