This LDS V994 Shaker (289 kN) allows us to perform sine and random vibrations (from 5 to 2000 Hz) as well as half sine shock.
Thanks to a wide range of tools and interfaces, the test center can test both vertically and horizontally for a multitude of specimens weighing a few kilograms to several tones and varying in size.
Available interfaces :
- 1600 mm diameter (not guided, not compensated)
- 2100 mm diameter (not guided, compensated)
- 2500 mm diameter (guided, compensated)
- 2500 x 2500 mm B&K Horizontal low pressure slip table
- 1500 x 1500 mm B&K Horizontal low pressure slip table
- 500 x 500 x 420 mm aluminium
- 280 x 300 x 280 mm magnesium
- 500 x 500 x 420 mm magnesium
The control system associated with the vibrator allows a
great flexibility in the choice of the amplitude of the acceleration and of the frequency spectrum applied to the specimen under test. A large number of notching channels ensures the safety of the test and the integrity of the specimen by adapting the control parameters so as never to exceed the expected tolerance thresholds.