RUAG Space provides also an entire high speed imaging system. It can applied for
- Measurement of trajectories
- Visualization of fast functions tests
- Acquisition of complicated 3D movements
In detail the system consists of
- 4 high speed cameras:
• Single use or in network
• achievable frame rate: 1’000 frames per seconds (fps) until up to 100’000 fps at a reduced resolution
• the full resolution of each camera is 1504 x 1128
- lightning systems
• halogen floodlights
• LED floodlights
• Daylight systems
- Analysis with ProAnalyst
• Easy scene and perspective calibration
• Real-time annotations of distance, angle etc.
• 1-D and 2-D feature tracking
• 3-D motion analyse for characterizing flight dynamics. Calculate e.g. pitch, roll, yaw, orientation, position, velocity and other metrics of ballistics in flight.
• Data, analysis results, notes and videos can export in different data types.