EEE Space Parts Training
We offer a 3-days days training course on „EEE Parts Engineering and Procurement“ lead by our parts engineering and quality experts .
The training course is specialized on challenges in all areas of EEE HiRel procurement activities as well as opportunities and risks of the growing requirements for „New Space“.
You will learn how important aspects like performance, quality and reliability are, how they can be guaranteed in everyday business and how to adopt this to your own projects.
Based on the acquired knowledge we offer an additional and optional „Lab-Day“:
You will have the opportunity to get your hands on various EEE components and perform your own destructive physical analysis (DPA) in our laboratories together with our technical experts.
- EEE Parts Selection and Procurement
- Screening and Inspection of EEE Parts
- Evaluation and Qualification (Specification Systems)
- EEE Quality and Incoming Inspection
- Handling of non-conformance, PreCap, FCSI
- Radiation Effects (types of radiation, counter-measures)
- Destructive Physical Analysis (DPA) and Failure Analysis
- "Lab-Day" (Destructive Physical Analysis)
The "Lab-Day" includes:
- External Visual Inspection
- Marking Resistance
- Opening Procedure
- Internal Visual inspection
- Final Report