SMAC develops and designs tailor-made solutions based on elastomeric materials to protect your equipment from shock and vibration. SMAC relies on a dedicated design office (mechanical, material) and on the other hand on a test laboratory to test your equipment as realistically as possible.
Such organization allows us to offer support solutions adapted to your needs according to different perimeters:
- Vibration tests in order to characterize the modal spectrum of your systems,
- Anti-vibration solution coupled with vibration performance measurements,
Our engineering team and qualified technicians will bring their know-how to support your projects with the greatest rigor and within the proposed deadlines.
We offer a variety of tests such as thermal ageing, quasi-static, dynamics, vibration, shock and modal analysis.
Our test facility is composed of :
- Tensile/compression machines (10 kN and 20 kN)
- 60 kN Electrodynamic shaker equipped with a vibrating table and 16 frequency measurement channels. The tests can be carried out at controlled temperature (between -55 ° C and +90 ° C)
- 24 kN Electrodynamic shaker with 8 measurement channels and equipped with a thermal chamber (5 ° C to 35 ° C)
- 40 N Electrodynamic shaker for modal analyzes (temperature measurement from -30 ° C to 60 ° C) with 4 measurement channels
- A pyrotechnic type shock-generating device ("Ringing plate")
- A high sensitivity dynamometer for microvibration measurement
- Climatic chambers (with or without primary void)
Moreover we also have various academic partners in order to carry out very specific physicochemical tests (DMA, DSC, ATG, IRTF, NMR, GC-MS, …).
Our laboratory is ISO 9100 certified but all business sectors (automotive, composite, rail, metals, medical, etc.) will be treated with the same sensitivity and quality.