The flight ticket covers a complete set of services that follow upon delivery of your experiment/payload module.
The flight ticket includes:
- Verification and flight simulation test of an integrated experiment/ payload
- Launch operations, flight of your payload to 260 km apogee
- 6 minutes of high quality microgravity (<10-⁴ g)
- Land recovery operations (2 hrs)
- Accommodation at Esrange Space Center hotel, including meals, throughout the launch campaign, nominally 7 days
- Access to: offices, meeting rooms, laboratories, preparation halls, recreation facilities
MASER has a total capacity of 300 kg experiment mass. Each experiment /payload module can weigh between 2 - 70 kg.
The price per kg for the flight ticket is from 7000 Euros, depending on selected service level.
SSC’s launch facility Esrange Space Center is located 40 km from the town of Kiruna in the very north of Sweden, above the Arctic Circle (68°N, 21°E) and has access to a vast, unpopulated impact and recovery land area of 5200 km2. Kiruna has a highly developed infrastructure and a domestic airport providing daily flights to Stockholm. The climate is typically continental with cold winters and relatively warm summers. Esrange is equipped with large and modern facilities for rocket launches, preparation, integration and testing of payloads as well as clean room facilities, laboratories, workshops, offices and meeting rooms. It also houses its own hotel, restaurant and a multitude of indoors and outdoors recreation facilities.
SSC offers customized services upon request. Some examples:
- Mechanical systems for accomodation of experiments / payloads
- Provision of electrical power
- Data acquisition
- Real-time ground display of experiment data
- Separation systems, e.g. for drop tests
For more information visit: