- Sample his held under high vacuum @ 350-500 degrees C (customer can select)
- UV source is a 4kW HMI lamp.
Accelerated UV testing is available via increased Solar Constant (SC).
- SC can be varied up to 40xSC @ 50x50mm sample size (maximum). Higher SC can be achieved over a smaller area.
Broadband UV exposure range from 300-400nm. VIS-IR spectrum also present.
- Data Logging and Reflectance Measurement
Temperature monitored and logged via two calibrated K-Type thermocouples, held either side of the sample, for duration of test.
- Relative lamp output can be monitored and logged via fibre-optic on request.
- Reflectance/Transmission measurements can be conducted at various break-points throughout the test (specified by customer) in order to track sample degradation with respect to UV exposure.
- Full report is included.